Go Orange!

Syracuse wins! The Orange are headed to the Elite 8! #GoSU

I was somewhat conflicted watching the SU/Wisconsin game last night. As a Syracuse native, I’ll never root against my own. But I did pick Wisconsin to win the game in my bracket after SU’s “best” player was deemed
ineligible (Fab Melo really fucked everything up).

The game last night was a fight to the finish. The second half, Wisconsin was putting up as many 3’s as they were turnovers. They had a streak of like six three-pointers in a row where I felt slightly guilty for silently cheering that they were ahead. But SU would answer back with a swift jump-shot to maintain their small lead. Syracuse won by one point, and I can’t say I’m disappointed at all.

B and my sister Beth were teasing me the whole time that I was going to lose my money for the bracket pool our family always does for March Madness. Damn. I really can’t afford to lose that $1 this year.



Beth and I getting ready to cheer on our boys at the Dome back in '09

Comments