Congress Belongs in the Burn Book

Am I the only asshole who didn't know who Ted Cruz was until this whole government shut down thing became real? And after skimming his wiki page, I can't say I have much better of a handle on the guy. Apparently Congress should stop trying to make a budget happen though, b/c it's not going to happen. 

I think my FB feed is the big winner here. I love catching the latest, up-to-the-minute status updates news. Since all my "friends" are clearly experts on the suspension of federal operations.

I'm not claiming to be an expert; in fact, I should probably just shut up now and do the only thing I feel comfortable with: posting funny pictures making fun of the severity of the situation.



  

Comments

Stephanie said…
Haha you know that last one of Obama is my favorite! Ugh Congress is so stupid. I'm at work today, and if I weren't, I wouldn't get paid. They shouldn't either.
Brigid said…
I know you can appreciate a good Obama captioned pic. And when aren't Mean Girls quotes applicable?
Unknown said…
I'll keep you here all night if I have to....we can only keep them until 4 o'clock....I'll keep you here until 4 o'clock
Brigid said…
You can't sit with us!