Bill Nye Would Love This

My Twitter feed was blowing up today w/ the new Museum of Science promo; and by "blowing up" I mean one of the 20 people I follow mentioned how all the Friday IMAX showings at the MOS will be free. Initiate total geek out sesh.

I blogged about my last visit to the Museum of Science more than a year ago. Since then my membership has expired and I've yet to make my way back. Enter the free IMAX showings every Friday in March; if they could guarantee no kids would be running around and ruining my whole experience, I might even be interested. 

I'm actually pretty torn between "Adrenaline Rush: The Science of Risk" and "Africa: The Serengeti." "The Last Reef: Cities Beneath the Sea" could have been a contender but I've read The Magic School Bus on the Ocean Floor one too many times.

If you're going to be in Boston in March, check it out here

And then reevaluate your life choices and what brings you to the Northeast in the most unpredictable month of the year. Unless it's March 17th; in that case, I'll see you in Southie, along w/ everyone else in New England. 

Comments