White Friday

Somehow that just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Black Friday". Probably the reason why it never caught on. That and the racial undertones that people would just rather avoid.

My Friday after Thanksgiving has been going along swimmingly. Much like Thanksgiving itself, today's been filled w/ seeing out of town family and friends and eating way too much food. I haven't braved long lines in frigid temps or stomped on anyone's face in the name of bargain shopping, but I'm enjoying myself immensely.

I have plenty of reasons to be thankful, but right now, as I'm preparing to take shots, beers and mixed drinks to the face w/ shooters like pecan pie and potato chips, and my stomach is still partially filled w/ lunch remnants like Elevation Burger and frozen yogurt, I'm most thankful for my iron stomach. That and indoor plumbing. Both will be heavily abused tonight, I'm sure.

Comments