Billy Idol Gets It

I don't know if you know this, but I used to have a HUGE thing for Adam Sandler. Who am I kidding, I still do. Yeah, yeah, I have to be physically attracted to the guy, but what really makes me weak in the knees is when a guy makes me laugh. Not the generic "sense of humor" answer b/c how obvious is that. I mean, if he doesn't have a sense of humor, he won't be able to keep up w/ me, the original prankster over here. That's not to say that I don't think Adam Sandler is attractive. Couldn't be farther from the truth; I think he's insanely funny and super cute to boot; the total package, you might say. 

B and I just watched The Wedding Singer, which has to be my all time favorite movie. Let's talk about the soundtrack for a minute; Adam Sandler, Jon Lovitz and Steve Buscemi, all on one disc? Music to my ears, quite literally. I've wanted the first dance at my wedding to be "I Wanna Grow Old w/ You" for about 15 years now. The instrumental version of "Don't Stop Believing" just became a serious contender for what I'm walking down the aisle to. 

Whatever happened to Julia Gulia Drew Barrymore? She was so adorable in this movie. I caught some of Ever After on E! a few days ago, one of their "Movies We Love!" It's a real thrill to see an actual movie I love playing; E!'s usual vault includes such classics as The Sweetest Thing and Georgia Rule. I like to think Drew would be a good choice to play me in the story of my life, you know, if Alexis Bledel wasn't available.

For real though, I think Adam Sandler and I would really hit it off. We both have a great sense of humor and give really good advice.

  
We both like to rep the 'Cuse in poor resolution photographs.


We know how frustrating it is to be interrupted.


We could share our mutual love for these things over a beer or two at some quaint little place in New England; Sandler's a local, he probably has a few spots in mind. Mmm-mmm, what is it about those New Hampshire guys?

Comments