Recipe for International Fame

Rebecca Black didn’t catapult to the forefront of the music scene with her song last spring, but that doesn’t stop it from being stuck in my head. Every. Single. Friday. I guess there are worse things in life.

Like the fact that the skanky snitch who took those pics of Prince Harry will be interviewed on Good Morning America. Seriously? What a great message to send to the 18-24 female demographic.

Recipe for international fame:

2 bottles top-shelf Vodka

3 skanky friends

1 bikini (doesn’t need to be designer, it will end up coming right off)

1 member of the Royal family

1 baller suite in Vegas, complete with bacteria-ridden cesspool hot-tub

Mix ingredients together and wait for ABC to come knocking on your door.

I really hope this is just a rumor. Or I may have to pack my bags and head to Vegas for my 15 minutes. Mama needs some cute wedges for Hawaii.

In news that doesn't make me want to kill myself...it’s Friday! Decided to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

#1.  The sore throat that was trying to kick it w/ me this week was thwarted mid-cough by my top-notch immune system. The occasional sneeze lingered, but it’s not the full-blown cold I thought I’d be facing. Better luck this winter, sucka.

#2.

 

Two words: Hot. Mess. Consider me hooked. I don’t know whether to cringe the entire episode or call Child Protective Services. Guess I’ll just sit back and enjoy the crazy train.

#3.  It’s been far too long since I’ve played tennis, so B and I have match scheduled for Saturday. Pending weather and back issues. I’ll be sleeping w/ my PJ’s inside out tonight fo’ sho.’

#4.  Day five of OAHB and going strong. But…we’re headed into the weekend. A magical place filled with nachos, beer, and enough take out to feed a third-world country. The next few days will determine how serious I really am about this.


Is it October yet? For the first time ever, I have no problem skipping over the end of summer and the first few weeks of fall. It can’t come soon enough.

#5.  Have you seen this?


Too freakin’ presh. It’s one of those commericals that doesn’t seem like a commercial b/c I’m so entertained by it. I don’t even know what it’s trying to sell me (some new technology, yes?), but I’m sold.


Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday (sorry, I couldn't resist - I don't want to be the only one still singing this trash).

Comments

Stephanie said…
Ha! I think about calling CPS about every single show I've been watching lately - Honey boo boo, teen mom, dance moms. it's pretty bad!
Glad you're not sick!
Yeewuz said…
I’ll be sleeping w/ my PJ’s inside out tonight fo’ sho.’

What does this mean?
Brigid said…
@Stephanie: haha, isn't it so bad? But it makes for crazy good TV.

@BB: Whoah, how have you never heard of this snow day tradition? I'm hoping it'll bring good luck regardless of the season.
xo kAr said…
Honey Boo Boo is hilarrrrrrious! Every word that comes out of that mother's mouth is pure white trash gold. I can no longer hear the word biscuit without cringing!
Brigid said…
Ya'll better redneckognize ; )