Bind Her? I Hardly Know Her!

Man, was that good television last night, or what? Obama did the damn thing. 

Or so I heard. I was in the living room watching trashy TV while B hunkered up in the bedroom with the candidates and undecided voters.

I caught the end and the analysts’ take on it after it wrapped up. Naturally, I had a few questions for B.

“The moderator is a woman? Named Candy? Is that allowed?” 

“Where’s Michelle?”

“What the fuck is a binder full of women?”

Fortunately, I didn't have to look far.


 
 
 





 
Oh, so that's what a binder full of women is: internet meme gold.

Comments

Yeewuz said…
That Beyonce one is fantastic
Michele said…
I like the Hillary one :) That's funny.

And is being in a binder like being bound? It's like an S&M free for all with cooking, too! I knew I was voting for Romney for a reason ;)
Brigid said…
I love them all...and new ones just keep popping up!
Stephanie said…
Oh Hil. I love a good text from Hilary any day!
Brigid said…
haha, right? She's such a boss!
Anonymous said…
Wіth havin so much wгitten content dο yоu
еver run intο аny issues of
plagοгism or coρyright vіolatiοn?
My ѕite hаs а lot of exclusive cοntent Ι've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd reаlly appгeсiate it.


My ωeb blog - herbal paгtу pills ()
Anonymous said…
Have you evег thought about ρublishing an
e-book oг guest аuthогіng
on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the sаme subjеctѕ
you disсuss and ωould гeаlly likе to hаve
you shаre some stories/information.
I know my audiеncе wоuld value уour
ωoгk. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

my blog :: herbal incense today
Anonymous said…
It's an remarkable article designed for all the web visitors; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Feel free to surf to my webpage cheap legal highs