Carols & Cookies

Sorry, guys. Another post w/ some food pics. In my defense, these cookies were delicious. So, you’re welcome. 

Don’t worry, I’m not about to become a one-track blogger. It’s not like any of these recipes are original. And my photo skills aren’t quite up to snuff. But I get the appeal; after making stuff that is just so damn good, you want to go tell it on the mountain! You want to help people have a holly jolly Christmas! You want to spread your joy to the world! (too much?)

As you can tell, I’m just trying to enhance your holiday experience. And have been listening to a little too much Christmas music on Pandora.

I’m bringing these beauts to Brent’s parents house tonight. Two dozen of each. We don't have cooling racks, so I tried to arrange them prettily on dinner plates. That clearly didn't work.



Christmas Eve has always been my favorite day of the year. I’m excited to spend it w/ my BB. And indulge a little lot. 

Merry Christmas, folks.

Comments