Poppin' Bottles

Resolutions?
Glitter mini-dresses?
Cheap champagne?

It can only mean one thing: the biggest let-down of the year is upon us.

Just kidding, NYE, you're okay by me. As long as you don't leave me high and dry standing in the cold w/ no cabs in sight and skunked beer spilled all over my tights.

In 2013 I resolve to:

-Drink more water (and beer)
-Eat more veggies (and chocolate)
-Run more (to the liquor store)
-Create a budget (and break it)

I should have no problem sticking to these in the new year. 

I'm sad to see 2012 go. 12 is my favorite number. And 2013 just doesn't have the same ring to it. But I'm not going to have a bad attitude about it. That's another one of my resolutions; to think positively. Like, I'm positive I'm going to get drunk tonight. And eat pizza. And guzzle my flute of champagne well before the ball drops. 

Be safe out there.

Comments

Yeewuz said…
Now those are resolutions I can keep!
Brigid said…
It'll be something we can do together! God, we're cute.