Just to Clarify

I just realized that my last two posts were about cats; not explicitly, but discussed enough that I felt  the need to clarify that I'm not a crazy-cat lady. I don't even have a cat anymore (but it's only a matter of time, right B?) They just happen to be the cutest animals in the world and will probably get some more play on this blog. They will definitely get more play on this blog (it's my tumblr, and yes, I'm a shameless self-promoter).

If you're more of a dog lover, I can understand that. I grew up w/ cats, so I'm biased. And I know they're not going to claw my brain out in my sleep (which is like, the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do people really think that?)

Yes, I realize that this is the third post in a row regarding cats. And that it includes a picture of one. But I couldn't resist.


I apologize for the lolcat, but he really illustrates my point!



Comments