Ch-ch-check it Out!

Since I'm uber high-tech and all, it only took me a few months to add a new widget (does that word weird anyone else out?)

If you scroll............

all..........

the.........

way........

down........

this is just a taste...see the rest of my highly intellectual collection at the bottom of the page

A brand spankin new bookshelf! I wish the one at home was as dust and clutter free. And polished to this shine. *sigh*

Kindly ignore the selection. I was literally sitting at my computer scratching my head as I tried to recall ALL THE BOOKS I’VE EVER READ. Gah. It made me really tired, so that’s what I’ve come up with so far. Only the brightest minds in chick-lit literature: Nicholas Sparks, Emily Giffin, Jane Green. Don’t judge me. I read “real” books, too (sometimes).

I’m always interested in giving people my opinion finding new books to read so I thought this would be helpful. And maybe it’ll remind me to blog about the books I read.

I mean, my byline does claim that I’m a wannabe bibliophile. On the internet. So you know it’s true.

Comments

Sarah said…
Did you include books by Ann M Martin?

My bookshelf would be pretty empty.